Skip to main content

Midwest ConQuest and BugEater 40k GT

I've been frantically painting and testing my Imperial Soup list for the upcoming Midwest ConQuest and BugEater 40k GTs. I'm nearly done painting - just a handful of troops and tanks left. I'm still working on my backstory though. My buddy Kyle and I share an enthusiasm for the witch hunters in the Warhammer/40k universe so I'm crafting my fluff to be an Inquisitorial task force.

Here's my list - formatted for Best Coast Pairings.

Imperial guard mortars warhammer 40k
Inquisition themed Astra Militarum fire their big guns!



+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+ Player: Dusty Dean
+ REPORTED ARMY FACTION:  Imperium

+ TOTAL COMMAND POINTS: 21

+ TOTAL ARMY POINTS: 1993

+ POWER LEVEL: 124

+ ARMY FACTIONS USED: Astra Militarum,
Blood Angels, Adeptus Custodes

+ TOTAL REINFORCEMENT POINTS: 7

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
== Brigade Detachment == Astra Militarum, Cadian, [ 24PL, 1078pts] 12 CP
HQ: Company Commander (30), Power sword (4), Laspistol (0), Frag Grenades (0), [2 PL] [34 pts]
HQ: Company Commander (30), Chainsword (0), Laspistol (0), Frag Grenades (0), [2 PL] [30pts]
HQ: Company Commander (30), Chainsword (0), Laspistol (0), Frag Grenades (0), [2 PL] [30pts]
EL: Astropath (26), Telepathica stave (6), [1 PL] [32 pts]
EL: Commissar (15), Bolt pistol (1), [2 PL][16 pts]
EL: Ministorum Priest (35), Laspistol (0), [2 PL][35 pts]
TR: 10 Infantry Squad (4), Sergeant (0), Laspistol (0), Frag Grenades (0), Lasgun (0), [3 PL] [40 pts]
TR: 10 Infantry Squad (4), Sergeant (0), Laspistol (0), Frag Grenades (0), Lasgun (0), [3 PL] [40 pts]
TR: 10 Infantry Squad (4), Sergeant (0), Laspistol (0), Frag Grenades (0), Lasgun (0), [3 PL] [40 pts]
TR: 10 Infantry Squad (4), Sergeant (0), Laspistol (0), Frag Grenades (0), Lasgun (0), [3 PL] [40 pts]
TR: 10 Infantry Squad (4), Sergeant (0), Laspistol (0), Frag Grenades (0), Lasgun (0), [3 PL] [40 pts]
TR: 10 Infantry Squad (4), Sergeant (0), Laspistol (0), Frag Grenades (0), Lasgun (0), [3 PL] [40 pts]
FA: 2 Hellhounds (73), Inferno cannon (20), Heavy Flamer (14), [12 PL] [214 pts]
FA: Scout Sentinels (30), Multi-laser (5), [3 PL] [35 pts]
FA: Scout Sentinels (30), Multi-laser (5), [3 PL] [35 pts]
FA: Scout Sentinels (30), Multi-laser (5), [3 PL] [35 pts]
HS: 2 Basilisks (100), Earthshaker cannon (0), Heavy bolter (8), [14 PL] [216 pts]
HS: Hydras (85), Hydra quad cannon (0), Heavy bolter (8), [7 PL] [93 pts]
HS: 3 Heavy Weapons Squad (6), Mortar (5), Frag Grenades (0), Lasgun (0), [3 PL] [33 pts]

== Adeptus Custodes == Supreme command detachment, [ 27PL, 492pts] 1 CP

HQ: Shield-Captain on Dawneagle Jetbike (150), Interceptor lance (0), Hurricane bolter (10), Misericordia (4), [9 PL] [164 pts]
HQ: Shield-Captain on Dawneagle Jetbike (150), Interceptor lance (0), Hurricane bolter (10), Misericordia (4), [9 PL] [164 pts]
HQ: Shield-Captain on Dawneagle Jetbike (150), Interceptor lance (0), Hurricane bolter (10), Misericordia (4), [9 PL] [164 pts]
== Battalion Detachment == Blood Angels, [ 24PL, 423pts] 5 CP
HQ: Captain (77), Thunder hammer (21), Storm shield (10), Jump pack (19), Frag Grenades (0), Krak Grenades (0), [6 PL] [124 pts]
HQ: Captain (77), Thunder hammer (21), Storm shield (10), Jump pack (19), Frag Grenades (0), Krak Grenades (0), [6 PL] [124 pts]
TR: 5 Scout Squad (11), Scout Sergeant (0), Sniper Rifle (2), Frag Grenades (0), Krak Grenades (0), Bolt Pistol (0), [4 PL] [65 pts]
TR: 5 Scout Squad (11), Scout Sergeant (0), Boltgun (0), Frag Grenades (0), Krak Grenades (0), Bolt Pistol (0), [4 PL] [55 pts]
TR: 5 Scout Squad (11), Scout Sergeant (0), Boltgun (0), Frag Grenades (0), Krak Grenades (0), Bolt Pistol (0), [4 PL] [55 pts]






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ork Mekboy Conversion

My Stompa needs a Mekboy to follow it around, so I made this simple conversion from my bits box. Since the GW model is out of stock,  I could only find a mek boy for $60 on eBay and this hobby is expensive enough. Besides, I think he looks cooler than the GW stock model, but let me know what you think!  #warhammercommunity #orks40k #orks #28mm #Warhammer40k #waaagh #dakka #conversion

Goblin Hobbies Stamping Kit First Attempt

I recently purchased the Goblin Hobbies Stampin' Kit after seeing the ads and how-to videos online. Brent from Goobertown Hobbies made it look super easy and I thought this could be the answer to painting clean Lamenters shoulder pads and eliminating the need for decals on other models. When the kit arrived, I gleefully started stamping some paper napkins in my kitchen. My early stamps weren't that great, but it was on paper and I was recklessly splogging nail polish everywhere so I wasn't worried about neatness or finesse or my success. After watching a few more tutorials and some nail art tutorials, I made some earnest attempts to make some new battleshock counters for my Blood Angels. This is how it went.  As you can see, I didn't get the same awesome results as the showcase videos. I fiddled sounds for about an hour until the acetone fumes got to me, and despite my best efforts, I wasn't getting clean prints, even on these flat wooden counters.  Obviously, I str...

Warhammer 40k Army Theme Songs

Ever since I was a wee lad first dipping my toes into miniature wargaming, I've always "sung along" while I played. While some players jiggle their dice, some pull their tape measure out and let it drop back in, but I've always had background music in my head and I tunelessly hum songs that match the armies on the table to the current events.  I'm also a big baseball fan and my friends and I would discuss our "walkup music" - the song that gets played over the stadium when you walk up to bat. Wrestlers have it. Comedians have it. James Bond has it. Why not Warhammer 40k? Here are a few of my ideas: Sons of Horus: Paint it Black - Rolling Stones Emperor's Children - Beautiful People - Marilyn Manson Iron Warriors: Ironman - Black Sabbath Thousand Sons: I Fought the Law - the Clash Nightlords: Thunderstuck AC/DC World Eaters: Freak on a Leash - Korn Word Bearers: Killing in the Name - Rage Against the Marines Death Guard: Zombie - the Cranberries Alpha...