Look Out, Sir! is a miniature war gaming blog about games, armies, tournaments and related materials. I'm not a good gamer, but I am a good sport and decent model painter.
Search This Blog
New name?
I was in the shower, where I often do my best thinking, and I thought, "There can be only ones" would make for an awesome blog name...
My Stompa needs a Mekboy to follow it around, so I made this simple conversion from my bits box. Since the GW model is out of stock, I could only find a mek boy for $60 on eBay and this hobby is expensive enough. Besides, I think he looks cooler than the GW stock model, but let me know what you think! #warhammercommunity #orks40k #orks #28mm #Warhammer40k #waaagh #dakka #conversion
I recently purchased the Goblin Hobbies Stampin' Kit after seeing the ads and how-to videos online. Brent from Goobertown Hobbies made it look super easy and I thought this could be the answer to painting clean Lamenters shoulder pads and eliminating the need for decals on other models. When the kit arrived, I gleefully started stamping some paper napkins in my kitchen. My early stamps weren't that great, but it was on paper and I was recklessly splogging nail polish everywhere so I wasn't worried about neatness or finesse or my success. After watching a few more tutorials and some nail art tutorials, I made some earnest attempts to make some new battleshock counters for my Blood Angels. This is how it went. As you can see, I didn't get the same awesome results as the showcase videos. I fiddled sounds for about an hour until the acetone fumes got to me, and despite my best efforts, I wasn't getting clean prints, even on these flat wooden counters. Obviously, I str...
Due to their habit of breaking into song, these White Scars scouts often find themselves regulated to guarding armored assets during the battle, preventing enemy infiltration to the back line. #28mm #miniaturepainting #paintingwarhammer #grimdark #whitescars #in28 #paintingwarhammer40k #paintingwarhammer #warhammercommunity #new40k #spacemarines #astartes
Comments
Post a Comment